Link Search Menu Expand Document

Windscreen

I managed to get a good deal on a new tinted windscreen. I was not looking forward to fitting this but in the end, it was relatively straight forward. I used the method where you fit the rubber to the car, then slide in the screen afterwards. The screen slid into the rubbers quite easily with no tools other than my fingers & a bit of lube. The beading was then simple to fit thanks to usage of the proper tool. I’ve not yet fitted the chrome finishing strips. It took me about 45mins in total for the screen & bead.


Back to top

Copyright © 2020-2021 Ian Cass