I was lucky enough to acquire a rotisserie with my purchase. Granted, it was somewhat precarious but it was good enough to get the job done without too many mishaps. It allowed me to rotate the shell and gain proper access to the underside so I could strip off all original underseal, make any necessary repairs and apply a new weatherproof coating. I used UPol Gravitex Plus for this purpose.
The car actually needed very little in the way of repair. The only major thing was replacing the roof skin to delete the sunroof.
- Small fix to the boot floor
- Some corrosion at the very front of the chassis rails
- Some corrosion to the corners of the rear quarter windows
- A badly replaced wing rail
- A badly fitted rear valance that was missing the lower lip
- Lots of small dents in the body panels